The Dash Group

The Dash Group Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver3 reviews

2.4Work–Life Balance

Was good to start with , but the cracks started to show quickly

Was good to start with , but the cracks started to show very quickly ( 2nd day to be exact ). Topped off by poor communication between the management

Pros

Fast pace Well maintained vehicles Very well presented company ( to lure you in )

Cons

Poor communication Notice received over the phone whilst out delivering for said company.

Absolutely loved my time with dash

From start to finish I was made welcome , sadly my contract/work finished quite quickly after only 2.5 weeks .. But I did love the job and found it quite interesting .. great crew to work👍

Pros

Weekly paid, abundance of overtime

Cons

You have to be physically fit as some of the addresses are quite challenging to get to

You have been warned!

I’ve had dealings with this company since 2006, and have worked for them, and sub contract. You will be shafted at every possible opportunity, you will fall foul of hidden rules, and your wages will take a direct hit at some point. Used to be regarded as a good employer years back. Scum company, run by scum.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Dash Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare The Dash Group with