The Disability Trust
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Disability Trust Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker6 reviews
Australia6 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Shifts allocated to my needs

Great place to work. You must help shift supervisors by keeping your availability up to date. Get to know the staff and your clients and communicate all your finding to your facilitator so we can better assist our clients needs.

A great place to work

I enjoy working at the disability trust… I feel that it is a company dedicated and improving the life of people. I believe they have a great team of staff and management. I would highly recommend the disability trust.

Run

If your a casual DONT get sick. They will get rid of you n a heart beat. The client I had were absolutely beautiful but the poor management was a real let down. This experience has tainted The Disability DIStrust.

Pros

Clients

the disability trust family

the disability trust is the best company for an individual seeking a flexible workplace. the roles range from permanent to casual and it runs in three-8 hour shifts so you get to chose one that best suits you.

Pros

best culture

Cons

productive workplace with a great client base and work culture

THE BEST job I have ever had has been with The Disability Trust. Management have a great understanding of clients needs and offer proper training to support workers when needed. overall they not only take care of the clients but they also take awesome care of their workers too.

Pros

Awesome client base, great bosses and spectacular team

Cons

they always need workers

all ways different and challenging

client personal care daily activity's clients personality and needs grow as they learn to trust and depend on u and help them become/retain or regain there independence. flexibility and long term goals matching high care staff with high care clients works working with low care staff clients independence and enjoyment and respect for looking after them for the long term

Pros

cooking for clients

Cons

good pay and smiles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Disability Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Disability Trust