The Disability Trust Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 26 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The most enjoyable part of the job is the skill development. Witnessing the participants growth make this job worthwhile. While it is not an easy job, the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at The Disability Trust
See more The Disability Trust reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Disability Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 26 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about The Disability Trust
- What are the benefits and perks of working at The Disability Trust?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Disability Trust?2 people answered
- Does The Disability Trust have a staff discount? How much is The Disability Trust’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Disability Trust?
- Do they employ Aborignal People