The Estée Lauder Companies
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from The Estée Lauder Companies:

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Australia15 reviews
I worked as beauty advisor for casual position. All the colleagues are friendly, easy to talk and willing to teach me even the managers!
This company has an extraordinary culture and systems.
A worked as a traveler beautician and enjoyed it very much. I only left because my location if casual work was closed. I loved the training and freebies.
Amazing company, incredible opportunity.
Estée Lauder look after their staff in every way possible. I learnt so much in my time with the company in particular the importance of being a team player.
beautiful working atmosphere, professional environmet and really good working conditions.
Pros
extra hours
Cons
Great workplace with a great selection of people to work with. Management is very supportive. There is also great benefits with access to staff shops.
I have achieved many goals in my career spanning working with this company includes Administration, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service. Developed an ability to multitask and attention to detail.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Na
Thoroughly enjoyed my years here. Great selection of people to work with, fantastic opportunities for advancement. Great benefits. Really sorry I left. Only left because I was young and thought I'd better explore the world outside of EL otherwise I'd have stayed there forever.
I worked as a beauty advisor Estee Lauder for just over a year. Here, I had the responsibility of achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets along with the three other ladies on my team. The store was always busy especially during peak seasons. It was necessary to up sell and cross sell with customers and have a good knowledge on our skin care, makeup products and fragrances. I would consider myself to have a well-rounded knowledge of all the products after this year and given the numerous training days I attended
Employees in Estee Lauder are supportive, friendly and co-operate.

I was only there for a very short period of time so am not able to give a reasonable opinions on its overall picture.
Pros
free cookies, coffee, tea and chocolate
Cons
lake of work
The company offers continuous incentives for targets met. Support and product knowledge is accessible via company training portal. Uniform and allowances are provided to present a professional image of the company. Presentation and conduct are to be in accordance with company expectations as set out in the employee guidelines.
Pros
Free and discounted products. Commission on sales
Cons
On your feet for extended hours.
I worked for the for 10 years and I did enjoy my time there . Back then there were very nice works . I left school and when to work there so 60% of what I know I have to thank them for ...
If you are an independent thinker this company is not for you. You need to conform quickly to the people that have been there for 20+ years. Which is pretty much everyone. Mediocrity is rewarded and actual hard work is not. Career progression is unlikely at the top given the tenure of senior leaders.
A typical day at work would be attending to clients requirements that is advising on skincare application and general care.
What I have learned is friendly communication is the key.

Management in all levels to ensure the smooth running of a busy counter achieving set targets.

A happy workplace is paramount ensuring all staff are operating to the best of their ability.

The hardest part of the job ensuring stock levels are at their optimum levels where you have no control over ordering.

The most enjoyable part is having constant return business.
beautiful products and stuff.
great lively environment. management is very positive and very active
Pros
products
Cons
hours
team effort where we think of work, talk about work and make it works
Pros
cross training
Cons
casual position