The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,627 reviews
Fantastic company
Executive Assistant to General Manager of Clinique (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 January 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed my years here. Great selection of people to work with, fantastic opportunities for advancement. Great benefits. Really sorry I left. Only left because I was young and thought I'd better explore the world outside of EL otherwise I'd have stayed there forever.
great company. Staff product concession
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin SA3 September 2018
I worked as a beauty advisor Estee Lauder for just over a year. Here, I had the responsibility of achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets along with the three other ladies on my team. The store was always busy especially during peak seasons. It was necessary to up sell and cross sell with customers and have a good knowledge on our skin care, makeup products and fragrances. I would consider myself to have a well-rounded knowledge of all the products after this year and given the numerous training days I attended
Casual – General Hand
Casual - General Hand (Former Employee) –  Erskineville NSW18 July 2018
Employees in Estee Lauder are supportive, friendly and co-operate.

I was only there for a very short period of time so am not able to give a reasonable opinions on its overall picture.
Pros
free cookies, coffee, tea and chocolate
Cons
lake of work
Position allows for a certain amount of autonomy as long as company policies and procedures are adhered to
Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  Mackay QLD12 November 2017
The company offers continuous incentives for targets met. Support and product knowledge is accessible via company training portal. Uniform and allowances are provided to present a professional image of the company. Presentation and conduct are to be in accordance with company expectations as set out in the employee guidelines.
Pros
Free and discounted products. Commission on sales
Cons
On your feet for extended hours.
nice to worl
Picker & Packer (Former Employee) –  Rosebery NSW22 August 2017
I worked for the for 10 years and I did enjoy my time there . Back then there were very nice works . I left school and when to work there so 60% of what I know I have to thank them for ...
Drink the coolaid and you'll be fine
Sales (Former Employee) –  Australia5 March 2017
If you are an independent thinker this company is not for you. You need to conform quickly to the people that have been there for 20+ years. Which is pretty much everyone. Mediocrity is rewarded and actual hard work is not. Career progression is unlikely at the top given the tenure of senior leaders.
Thoroughly helpful management levels
Counter Manager Myer Penrith (Former Employee) –  Penrith NSW30 March 2016
A typical day at work would be attending to clients requirements that is advising on skincare application and general care.
What I have learned is friendly communication is the key.
Management in all levels to ensure the smooth running of a busy counter achieving set targets.
A happy workplace is paramount ensuring all staff are operating to the best of their ability.

The hardest part of the job ensuring stock levels are at their optimum levels where you have no control over ordering.

The most enjoyable part is having constant return business.
great brand
(PPT) Beauty Adviser (Former Employee) –  brisbane19 June 2014
beautiful products and stuff.
great lively environment. management is very positive and very active
Pros
products
Cons
hours
Productive in receiving department
warehouse receiving (Current Employee) –  Erskinsville NSW26 January 2013
team effort where we think of work, talk about work and make it works
Pros
cross training
Cons
casual position