The GEO Group Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The GEO Group Australia Job Security & Advancement reviews

Australia13 reviews

Clear
2.8Work–Life Balance
2.7Job Security & Advancement

nil,

Regardless how was the work place. Workplace is bad or good. Paid my bills and basic needs at the time. In life we are always learning regardless of work environment.

private enterprises should never run this type of facility

the review summary says it all. It is a dangerous workplace that is often understaffed and also many staff are underskilled and possess little to no life skills

This job is great for people seeking flexible employment, works great for students or people with second jobs. Its fast paced and a fun workplace. This is also a great job for those seeking growth within the company. They offer many management training and opportunity

Great roster and Career progression

Great place if you enjoy many days off between shifts with quite good money for the time spent at work for the year. Very good career progression if it wanted.

Left within a year

Anyone who knows someone gets hired and promoted, it don't matter what you know sort of gig. There's the process or procedure. It's a mess. Got good people getting over worked and burned out real quick. Good job for single people.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No life balance

A learning experience

Interaction with staff, inmates and visiters. I learned to be confident and assertive and how to support fellow work mates. I was supported by fellow work mates and management to further my knowledge and career skills. Generally very pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was difficult situations regarding inmates. The most enjoyable part of the job was social interaction and the support of fellow workers.

Pros

Life experience

Cons

Manipulation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The GEO Group Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The GEO Group Australia