The Good Shepherd Home
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Good Shepherd Home Employee Review

Excellent

14 December 2019
They gave value not just the residents but also to the employees. Fair treatment of the employees, The best place I’ve been working so far... I recommend to all my friends and relatives this place.
2 January 2018
Same location
Carer (Former Employee) - Townsville QLD
As a part of my Certificate III Individual Support in Aged Care Home and Community, i participated in 120 hours Placement, applying Theory Skills and Practical Skills with residents at The Good Shepherd Home, alongside experienced and motivated Coworkers. I found the experience to be inspirational and valuable to my learning experience.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere and 24/7 Care Provider.
15 February 2015
Same location
Volunteer (Former Employee) - townsville, QLD
I was in the salon at the good shepherd, my general duties included tidying, making tea and coffee and helping wash hair.
30 March 2017
Residential Care Worker (Former Employee) - Annandale QLD 4814
I worked for The Good Shepherd Home for 5 years, I started in 2012 and they were a great company to work for. I enjoyed working with the Resident's and the staff i worked with were just lovely, the hardest part of my job was saying goodbye to someone you looked after for so many years. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to watch the Resident's achieve something and be happy and smiling.
Pros
the residents and staff
Cons
not knowing if your job was secure