The GPT Group Employee Reviews

Good place but tough demands
funds (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 July 2018
Good place but tough demands on time and delivery making it hard for some to have a good work/ life balance - this would depend on the group you belong to. Some are way more demanding than others.
Excellent company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC3 January 2017
Excellent company to work for - benefits, progression and the people are amazing
Would throughly recommended working for GPT for a strong career within the retail leasing industry
Exciting & inclusive dream opportunity
NATIONAL CUSTOMER STRATEGY & MARKETING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC25 April 2015
Being a part of the national team of GPT and working in the heart of the Melbourne CBD was a dream opportunity over my university summer holidays. From interning I developed a new knowledge in marketing strategies and customer relationships, which I have been able to further through applying to my university learning. Throughout my experience at GPT I also learned that I wasn't just an intern, however, that I was a valued member of the team.