The GPT Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The GPT Group Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Great property organisation with good career prospects. GPT offers a good balance between work and home and has a great approach to diversity. Would recommend.
Love the egalitarian culture at GPT, the hours are quite long for the Finance team. Great office and lots of opportunities to move internally. Overall, a great company to work for!
Systems don’t work, no collaboration between teams, not very social and management that doesn’t care about staff.Also very long hours to compensate for people who don’t do their work properly
Good place but tough demands on time and delivery making it hard for some to have a good work/ life balance - this would depend on the group you belong to. Some are way more demanding than others.
GPT is a perfect place for people who are looking for a work/life balance. Great people make a great company and GPT is that place.
Great for graduates to experience the workforce
Pros
Good people
Cons
Alot to do
Very organised
Respectable workplace

Great benefits

Long hours (12 hrs)

Understanding employers

Helpful team members

Great Salary

Always there to help
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough hrs
Excellent company to work for - benefits, progression and the people are amazing
Would throughly recommended working for GPT for a strong career within the retail leasing industry
Over all co-workers & management are one of the best
No day was hard - ever day enjoyable - the most enjoyable part of the job would be ever co-workers friendly & would help you if need be
Pros
Monthly Staff Drinks
Cons
Non
GPT had the best culture of any company I have worked for. There was not a big hierarchy system in the company, the CEO would often walk past and ask how you were. I learned a lot of networking skills during my time here as I was the first contact for my team. This was also one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. The hardest part of my job was prioritiesing jobs. As I was the Leasing assistant to multiple people and everyone believed their jobs to be most important, I had to make decisions on what jobs should be first. I had a great team who I remain in contact with.
Pros
Amazing Team, Beautiful office, Looked after their staff
Being a part of the national team of GPT and working in the heart of the Melbourne CBD was a dream opportunity over my university summer holidays. From interning I developed a new knowledge in marketing strategies and customer relationships, which I have been able to further through applying to my university learning. Throughout my experience at GPT I also learned that I wasn't just an intern, however, that I was a valued member of the team.