THE ICONIC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

THE ICONIC Employee Reviews

Australia34 reviews
Demographic quite young but great team culture and team environment, fun and vibrant, discounts on the clothes is average but the staff sales is definitely great incentives
Pros
Team Lunch at end of month and Friday drinks
Cons
Travelling between different office from city to the west
The Iconic is a vibrant and super fast paced company to work for. There are plenty of exciting new projects always a foot and plenty of process improvements requiring testing and retesting. Unlike many other companies there isn't too much politics, staff just roll up their sleeves and get into it. With the new addition of Legal & Risk, The Iconic has seen some positive changes from operating as a small start up to becoming a company to take notice due to robust policies. The Tech division are always on the pulse and help implement efficient and seamless processes. The Finance team provide brilliant and informative support to the wider business on all things finance and business analysis. Senior Management, although busy, always have time for an acknowledging smile and they are super approachable. Our CEO keeps everyone informed weekly on major achievement, upcoming events/ targets and minor mishaps. The numerous doggies, sample sales & staff health activities are always fresh and fun and there are plenty of opportunities for staff to learn or advance their career with the help of our friendly P&C group! The Iconic isn't just a place of work but a collective group of people who are easy to call "friend" or even "family"!
Pros
Pet policy, sample sales, staff discounts, staff activities
Cons
Fast pace, constant changes to process, some manual processes
The people and work life balance is amazing. They are all for career progression as well which is awesome. all in all the people were pretty great.....
Very prepared, well managed, clean, and safe work is encouraged. I will recommend working here to any friend, co-worker or family member. The daily team talks are very nice.
It was a great experience while it was fun. Then they started to look for profit over everything else, and things started to become dire quickly.

I believe the people working there create a great culture, but the management in under pressure to deliver more than is possible to ask, really.
It was a cool experience because the people or other employees there made it a very fun experience. My manager for my agency is very understanding too
Pros
People
Cons
Bosses
I've been an agency worker for Iconic for over 2 years now and they just sent a message to EVERY agency worker saying that we are "immediately dismissed", no warning no heads up nothing! With this Covid issue happening I find it so disloyal and disheartening that when they ask so much of us we give and they can't even give us the same fairness/equality. So much favoritism, Returns team leader to current date 25/03/20 hasn't done much since that grey hair girl left and it's just so bad. Marketplace is the same NO loyalty!!!!!
Pros
good work experience, easy job
Cons
favoritism, bad communication, no loyalty, on/off shifts
place is good and all, team leaders are cool but didn't really get along with the job agency worker. wasn't getting enough shift wether I called in or not
busy and hard workers on the factory floor, always willing to go above and beyond for the team. Friendly and family orientated culture. Perks and salary could be better.
I have so far had a lot of fun working at the ICONIC. Most of the people (nearly all) are fantastic humans. The CEO is really new still but I think she has a great potential to clean the place up. The place is in desperate need of accountability. "We celebrate failure".

At least in my department, so much of the data is one step away from completely made up. Everybody in the department knows it, but are not allowed to say anything for threats of retribution.

There is so much finger pointing across the entire company, passing the buck as to why we are missing targets. It makes me really sad because, to everyone in data it is obvious that it is because the company is running off of fake news. Well, intricate but fake report metrics anyway.

Currently looking for another job.
Had a very difficult time adjusting to the work culture here. we where some-what forced to reach a ridiculously high KPI by the end of each day for what theyre offering for wages.
Pros
Cons
everything
The Iconic is a good warehouse job for younger generations that have just graduated from high school or is currently at University part time, the time of work is flexible.
Pros
Money is decent
Cons
Not much shifts right now
Iconic is a great job. But if you don’t reach your KPIs, you get ranked and placed on a sheet for everyone to see how many you picked.

The shift hours are good but there are times that they call you unexpectedly. If you don’t reach your KPIs they don’t call you in.
Experiencing working at The Iconic has been ironic. But i surely would not go back due to lack of management and lack of keeping people updated when they come to work but they completely give you a shift for a whole weak and cancel it.
Place is cool to work at but the agency is not so grewt they can cancel your shifts anytime and and get annoyed when you cant do a shift or if you call in sick they will question you
The Iconic is a friendly and fun workplace.
Variety of shifts.

As a casual, there are busy periods and quiet periods.

Easy to get to, large carpark and close to home.
The workplace was enjoyable. Fellow co-workers were nice and cooperative especially when you are under the somewhat less cooperative management team. Struggles come and go with shifts and the work.
Staff will help you out when you struggle, and everyone is easy to get along with. Learnt how to use an RF scanner and pallet jack. Management is hard on you.
Favouritism is rife
Exciting business

Lack of consistent strategy

Bullying throughout the organisation

Greawork experience and a good stepping stone

Lacks experienced co workers

Cutthroat culture
Management are encouraging, workplace is fun, offices are great!!! Culture is young, fun, and enthusiastic
Huge team culture, very friendly and welcoming
Pros
Discounts
a typical day at work consisted of getting the group together to do stretches and have a staff meeting, then we get assigned our tasks for the day that we will consolidating into smaller orders. our managment teams was great
Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE ICONIC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8