Play YouTube video button

THE ICONIC Employee Reviews

Current managers are preventing ICONIC to be at its full potential
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Yennora NSW24 February 2019
If you look at the review posts prior to 2017, you will see they are all positive. Because it was true and that’s what ICONIC was all about but NOT ANYMORE!

2018 was the worst year at The Iconic regarding the team morale at the FC, ever since Orson and Lupimia left... everything went downhill.

It’s not about the team anymore, it’s about money and greed. The “free food” is cheap and yuck now.
FYI agencies used to eat with ICONICs not anymore.
The “great culture” died when Orson left and in my opinion, if you decided to work at The Iconic....
Team INBOUND is the way to #go&grow.

It’s corrupted now, it’s sad.
So many people getting fired on spot while others get “second chances”- it really depends if management likes you or not.

A place that started off to inspire me to grow, now has inspired me to leave & now I have.

I miss the old ICONIC and the Inbound Leaders,

I thank ICONIC for my experience but if the favouritism, corruption & if the “one rule applies for all” happens for ALL DEPARTMENTS then ICONIC will return to what it was; Great.

I wish everyone there all the best.
Pros
Frequent shifts, great vending machines
Cons
Management is poor, favouritism, free food isn’t that good
It's about who you know and whether they like you
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW23 January 2019
THE ICONIC is a great company.

My journey started of amazing, I was inspired and driven to be like my leaders and fellow colleagues until the entire Leadership changed and now it isn't the same.

It's honestly about who you know and who likes you back regarding Management Level.

If you only want to get your mula and work then get out, it's the place for you.

If you want to work your way up, good luck!

Make sure you are a puppet.
Pros
Easy money- it ain't rocket science, Not that many anymore sadly
Cons
Favoritism, too many people are related to each other, unprofessional, High theft.
It was great in the early years
Social and Display Advertising Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 October 2018
THE ICONIC was known for it's wonderful culture but has developed into a corporate building with clogs in a machine. Currently under poor leadership. .
Excelente empresa com dinâmica e ambiente de trabalho fenomenal
Financial Controller - Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  New South Wales19 September 2017
A empresa tem uma dinâmica muito alta tornando todos os dias atípicos.
A Gestão é muito jovem e a proximidade aos quadros diretivos da empresa permite sentir que a opinião de cada membro conta e tem impacto no futuro da empresa.
Great Colleagues
Pick & Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 March 2017
The great workers at the iconic had been the main reason for my personal enjoyment at work. Most of the management had been great, besides the odd couple
Pros
Other workers
Cons
Physical strain
very enthusiastic work place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 February 2017
the iconic is a very positive environment when you learn a lot of skills within the work requirements , everyone is very professional and experience to the point where they are more then happy to help a new employee out
A very productive work place that offers table tennis and other games during breaks.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW23 January 2017
A day at work is very on your feet and fast paced.I learned how to pack an order at a fast pace, while making sure the order is correct. I also learned to consolidate the walls which I had to make sure that all the items for the order is there, ready for the packers to pack. As I was keen to work hard, and work whenever I could, I was on call, and wouldn't know if I was working during the week or not. At The Iconic, everyone does their best to get the work done to reach KPI's, so there is not much talking during the process, but there is music to listen to while we pack. The hardest part of the job would be reaching KPI's, as it can be tiring standing for hours, or there is not much work on your side so you have to walk to a batch of orders that takes time to walk to. The most enjoyable part is being able to reach high KPI's, and meet new people.
Pros
Free lunch once a month, being able to wear your own clothes as long as you wear hi vis vest and steel cap boots.
Cons
Standing up for long hours in uncomfortable shoes, no air conditioning in the Warehouse so the heat is much hotter inside, no roster
Student project with USYD
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 December 2016
Something went wrong and it seems that I need to write several reviews for the same company. That is a bit strange. But The Iconic is very nice, indeed!
Productive and fun workplace.
Casual Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia8 January 2014
Awesome environment. Worked with great people who always greeted me with a smile. Hardest part of the job was picking, especially in the heat. I enjoyed packing most though because I got to use a computer. i love computers.
Pros
Get a good look at the items in the warehouse.
Cons
Too hot.