The Just Group Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Fun place of work
QLD/NT State Office Administrator/PA (Former Employee) –  Brisbane30 January 2014
My responsibilities at the just group was endless.....from mail outs, answering enquiries from stores to customers, booking accommodation, flights and cars for the store reps, organising functions for QLD & NT store managers, assisting our head office with planning and organising accommodation and flights to Brisbane for the company awards night. I loved this position as the it was a fun and friendly place to work and the manager of the office was fantastic. Always willing to help if you didn't understand how to do a report to understanding work/life balance.
Co workers were also just as helpful and fun to work with. A great company that I wish I had stayed with to develop my skills further.
Pros
Event organising
Cons
pay
Productive and Fun Work Place
Retail Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane20 December 2013
Through working for The Just Group I have acquired many skills that have enabled me to progress through the company. I begun with the company as a Christmas Casual through to Managing some of their top stores. I have co-managed their Queensland flagship store and then managing my own store based in one of their top 4 focus centres. I pride myself on my customer service and hard work ethic I possess.
Pros
The teams I worked with
Cons