The Just Group Employee Review

View all The Just Group reviews

Great company to work for
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Albany WA4 January 2018
I loved my time at the just group I learnt heaps and met some really nice staff and customers..they were always very accommodating to my role as a parent.
Pros
Discount on clothes
Cons
Only able to get discount on product for yourself not the entire store at just jeans

Other The Just Group Employee Reviews

Poor management
Full -time Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 March 2019
My job there (in one of the stores) was only for a short time due to the below reasons:
Poor management. No proper training.
Too much expectation as soon as I started.
Unfair treatment and management was picking on every little thing instead of appreciating my hard work. I couldn't even get a drink even when I was entitled to take my 10 min break.Terrible place. I felt so unhappy.They tried to cover up the terrible attitude by picking on tiny things while I was still learning.
Often had to stay back without pay but there was no appreciation.
Resigned because of the stress I had suffered.
Pros
Place to learn
Cons
Average wage
fun and challenging
Manager of a Premium store (Former Employee) –  Doncaster13 October 2018
my experience was great i learnt how to be a leader to delegate and how to work part of a team by leading by example
i had great pleasure watching my team grow and also everyone meeting their KPIS and giving 5 star customer service and we had alot of product night to keep us informed of new fabrics to help us achieve our personel and store budgets
Pros
awards and incentives
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Just Group. Our community is ready to answer.