The Just Group Employee Review

View all The Just Group reviews

Friendly environment with collegues and supervior .
Pick Packer (Current Employee) –  Truganina VIC1 August 2017
I start my job at 7 am, a meeting with the supervisor about work, every two hours i get a break . I have learned RF scanning ,picking,tugger .Mysupervisor and management it loyal to me ,environment is friendly and cooperative .lifting boxes to the location continously is bit harder , scanning and driving are enjoyble .

Other The Just Group Employee Reviews

Poor management
Full -time Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW23 March 2019
My job there (in one of the stores) was only for a short time due to the below reasons:
Poor management. No proper training.
Too much expectation as soon as I started.
Unfair treatment and management was picking on every little thing instead of appreciating my hard work. I couldn't even get a drink even when I was entitled to take my 10 min break.Terrible place. I felt so unhappy.They tried to cover up the terrible attitude by picking on tiny things while I was still learning.
Often had to stay back without pay but there was no appreciation.
Resigned because of the stress I had suffered.
Pros
Place to learn
Cons
Average wage
fun and challenging
Manager of a Premium store (Former Employee) –  Doncaster13 October 2018
my experience was great i learnt how to be a leader to delegate and how to work part of a team by leading by example
i had great pleasure watching my team grow and also everyone meeting their KPIS and giving 5 star customer service and we had alot of product night to keep us informed of new fabrics to help us achieve our personel and store budgets
Pros
awards and incentives
Cons