The Marketing Collective
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at The Marketing Collective: The Marketing Collective Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Awesome workplace! Super friendly and everyone is always inspiring you to do better!

Definitely recommend applying for this job! I love coming to work. It’s awesome being in an environment where you can constantly improve. Everyone is extremely supportive and overall it’s an amazing place to be a part of. I’m proud of who I’ve become at this job and it makes me want to continue to improve myself! There’s always someone to turn to and everyone is part of a team who are constantly striving for success! Highly recommend!

Pros

Opportunity to travel and expand skills and knowledge

Cons

Travelling for work isn’t for everyone

Great team spirit with energizing goals

The Marketing Collective is a great place for motivated people looking to change their life! Learn skills unlike any other and make a difference in the world

Pros

Team spirit, great leadership in management

Cons

Performance based employment

Amazing place to work lots of opportunity

Would definitely recommend applying to work here! I came into a role at TMC with no real sales experience. However the Team were incredibly welcoming and are all determined to see others succeed. The environment is very positive and there is great support in growth and development. Plenty of opportunity to grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Great support, Hard work is well rewarded, work in different situations

Cons

Must be available

fun and positive environment!

such an uplifting and encouraging environment. Staff are lovely and so invested in personal growth. A fantastic industry which provides such a more positive outlook on life and work life. really brings you out of your Shell!

Pros

Get to travel for work. constantly growing and learning new things

Cons

short notice of roster

Fun workplace with enormous growth opportunities.

Fantastic to work for. All training and coaching provided with support to progress as far as you want to. I have progressed from sales consultant to Business Leader in 9 months. This opportunity, assistance and guidance is available for all who have the desire.

Pros

Fantastic growth opportunities.

Cons

Yet to find one compared to other places I have worked.

Productive and Welcoming

Most welcoming work place !From day one to further in there’s always someone willing to help you grow into the endless opportunities provided. Great all round balance of work culture and ethic.

Productive and fun work environment!

Would 100% recommend applying for TMC! They have an amazing work culture and really focus on personal and business development!Can’t forget about the ongoing support and training from start to finish and all the amazing opportunities that are available to you!

Pros

Positive work environment, I’m so excited to come into work!

Cons

Working towards KPI’s isn’t for everyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Marketing Collective. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

The Marketing Collective Reviews by Location

• The Marketing Collective
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?