The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
The Guild had a great vibe from my very first day working here. The staff are supportive, and professional development is supported (Toastmasters, Training Courses).
I worked at the Pharamacy Guid just over a month for a temp agency, i settled in well due to the management and the freidnly enviorment.

I learnt alot and was greatful for the oppourtunity!
Immediately got the impression that people wanted to be there every day. Management recognised and praised effort all the time. Team members were always willing to give you a hand when they could, and took time and effort to organise external gatherings.
The Pharmacy Guild has been a great place to work. They have afforded me a great work life balance and have been supportive throughout my career to date. They offer a relaxed professional environment with numerous opportunities to grow.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Strong political views
I worked at the Pharmacy Guild for a 6 month contract, covering Reception. The typical work day, for me was rather relaxed, as there weren't many visitors to the building. I was required to receive and sort the mail each morning, and also get it ready to send out in the afternoon. I was also required to take phone calls and direct them to the correct person. Whilst training was minimal, there was mostly someone available to answer any questions I had, and I found it enjoyable to try and work things out on my own. The workplace culture was pleasant, with many of the office staff taking the time to stop at my desk and chat.

I learned a huge amount about corporate organisations in general, as my main work experience previously had been in retail. I used Microsoft Lync to direct calls, along with Outlook and Excel for other daily tasks. I greatly enjoyed my time at the Pharmacy Guild and would work for them again.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Minimal workload
I had to have a very good memory to be a mystery shopper as the Pharmacist would ask me all sorts of questions relating to the product that I purchasing. I worked with a lovely lady that was professional about her work. The hardest part of mystery shopping that I had to make up situations relating to the product. The enjoyable part of the job was that some of chemist assistants are so caring that they want to help & nothing was a problem. I also enjoyed travelling. I got to see places that I haven't seen before
Pros
Lunch provide & travelling expensives
Cons
Sitting in traffic
Reading Manuals
Researching Products in Person and Online

Filling out Work Books

Online Product Training

Attend Product Training Nights

Exams
Pros
Done in your own time. Free Snacks and products on training nights.
Cons
Done in your own time.