The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Pharmacy Guild of Australia reviews

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia Employee Review

Very professional people to work with.

I had to have a very good memory to be a mystery shopper as the Pharmacist would ask me all sorts of questions relating to the product that I purchasing. I worked with a lovely lady that was professional about her work. The hardest part of mystery shopping that I had to make up situations relating to the product. The enjoyable part of the job was that some of chemist assistants are so caring that they want to help & nothing was a problem. I also enjoyed travelling. I got to see places that I haven't seen before

Pros

Lunch provide & travelling expensives

Cons

Sitting in traffic

Same location

Super relaxed workplace with amazing team

Immediately got the impression that people wanted to be there every day. Management recognised and praised effort all the time. Team members were always willing to give you a hand when they could, and took time and effort to organise external gatherings.

The Guild had a great vibe from my very first day working here. The staff are supportive, and professional development is supported (Toastmasters, Training Courses).

Great Place to Work!

I worked at the Pharamacy Guid just over a month for a temp agency, i settled in well due to the management and the freidnly enviorment. I learnt alot and was greatful for the oppourtunity!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Pharmacy Guild of Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

• The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
  • Very professional people to work with.