The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia Employee Reviews for Receptionist

4.3Job Security & Advancement

Great Place to Work!

I worked at the Pharamacy Guid just over a month for a temp agency, i settled in well due to the management and the freidnly enviorment. I learnt alot and was greatful for the oppourtunity!

Relaxed and Friendly Workplace

I worked at the Pharmacy Guild for a 6 month contract, covering Reception. The typical work day, for me was rather relaxed, as there weren't many visitors to the building. I was required to receive and sort the mail each morning, and also get it ready to send out in the afternoon. I was also required to take phone calls and direct them to the correct person. Whilst training was minimal, there was mostly someone available to answer any questions I had, and I found it enjoyable to try and work things out on my own. The workplace culture was pleasant, with many of the office staff taking the time to stop at my desk and chat. I learned a huge amount about corporate organisations in general, as my main work experience previously had been in retail. I used Microsoft Lync to direct calls, along with Outlook and Excel for other daily tasks. I greatly enjoyed my time at the Pharmacy Guild and would work for them again.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Minimal workload

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Pharmacy Guild of Australia?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Pharmacy Guild of Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia Reviews by Location

• The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
  • Receptionist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?