The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Pharmacy Guild of Australia Culture reviews

Clear
4.7Work–Life Balance

The Guild had a great vibe from my very first day working here. The staff are supportive, and professional development is supported (Toastmasters, Training Courses).

Super relaxed workplace with amazing team

Immediately got the impression that people wanted to be there every day. Management recognised and praised effort all the time. Team members were always willing to give you a hand when they could, and took time and effort to organise external gatherings.

Relaxed and Friendly Workplace

I worked at the Pharmacy Guild for a 6 month contract, covering Reception. The typical work day, for me was rather relaxed, as there weren't many visitors to the building. I was required to receive and sort the mail each morning, and also get it ready to send out in the afternoon. I was also required to take phone calls and direct them to the correct person. Whilst training was minimal, there was mostly someone available to answer any questions I had, and I found it enjoyable to try and work things out on my own. The workplace culture was pleasant, with many of the office staff taking the time to stop at my desk and chat. I learned a huge amount about corporate organisations in general, as my main work experience previously had been in retail. I used Microsoft Lync to direct calls, along with Outlook and Excel for other daily tasks. I greatly enjoyed my time at the Pharmacy Guild and would work for them again.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Minimal workload

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Pharmacy Guild of Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?