The Reject Shop Employee Review

View all The Reject Shop reviews

A great place !
Sale Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 February 2019
I enjoy working at the rejects shop as the customers are friendly and I am able to communicate with a range of people.I have learned how to speak to people, how to maintain a positive personality even in hard situations, how to problem solve and how to deal with money. Workplace culture is good and management is as well. The hardest part of the job is working hard but never achieving anything, or dealing with challenging customers. The most enjoyable part is working with fun people and great customers!
Pros
helps to build important skills
Cons
not good enough pay or shifts

Other The Reject Shop Employee Reviews

A good Job to start off with
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Glen Waverley VIC18 June 2019
Reject shop is a decent place to work at. Working your way up to management is a challenge but not as rewarding. You get extra benefits but not a lot. Still consider as a team member and not a team leader. Some management recognizes your role and gives you opportunities to put your skills to use.
Pros
Decent pay rate
Cons
Short shifts or one shift a week
Gave me money
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willetton WA18 June 2019
Wasn't happy about the amount of shift i was getting. Manger didn't give enough shifts the the staff working. The people were nice and a good bunch to be around