The Reject Shop Employee Review

View all The Reject Shop reviews

Pros and Cons
Retail Assistant / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kotara NSW16 January 2019
I was lucky enough to work with a lot of friendly colleagues and my time at The Reject Shop was enjoyable. A typical day included serving customers on the registers, packing shelves with stock, and tidying up the store.

Other The Reject Shop Employee Reviews

Best place to start off! Loved TRS
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Traralgon VIC6 June 2019
Fantastic manager, staff, store, etc
I am extremely happy with my time here and wish I could have stayed longer!
I highly recommend that if you are a young person not sure of where to begin, The Reject Shop is the best place to start. Particularly the one in Traralgon
Pros
Friendly and supportive staff, discount card, store is easy to navigate, great hours
Cons
N/a
Very friendly atmosphere
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gungahlin ACT5 June 2019
I was welcomed by all team members as an addition to their store, I learned new skills ie: how to create missing price labels for items on the shelves. I would help to open the store ready for the busy day ahead, I was predominately on the cash register but if it were quiet I would help to replenish the shelve, at keep my area clean at all times. I did not find anything hard about my job, I most enjoyed assisting the customers and ensuring they left us happy and wanting to return to our store again. I was disappointed to leave after such a short time but we had decided to relocate to Queensland.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
there were none

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Reject Shop. Our community is ready to answer.