The Royal Women's Hospital
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Royal Women's Hospital Employee Reviews

Great workplace culture, awesome coffee! Friendly and polite staff, I learned a lot about working independently within the laboratories, in educational institutions there was a greater level of supervision, the trust and freedom given by my supervisor allowed me to take initiative and learn.
Facilitated Fathers to become aware of some of the challenges of being a Dad covering a number of important topics including work life balance, financial, ate the birth and mental health and well being.
The Royal Women’s Hospital is one of the world's most respected women's hospitals and as a specialist tertiary and teaching hospital dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of women and babies. This is an incredible opportunity to expand my professional knowledge and skills at a hospital of such international standing.
Lot of opportunities if you want to grow in profession.Creates exceptional experience for staff and patients.Worklife balance is tricky with shift work.
It is busy but rewarding as the staff work well as a team and no two days are ever the same . We work with a very diverse range of ladies and cultures and each day you can learn something new. The Manager is a very fair person and treats us all the same even though we are at different levels in our Nursing. We all get the chance to do extra learning at work when required of us and it is arranged so at some stage during the year we all get relieved to do so.
Pros
Straight hours with no weekend work.
Cons
Busy, sometimes no break, lots of setting up and cleaning up