The Star Entertainment Group Careers and Employment
- CEOMatt Bekier - CEO & Managing Director69%approve of Matt Bekier - CEO & Managing Director 's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$35m to $140m (AUD)
- IndustryArts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Headquarters60 Union St, Pyrmont, New...
We were not able to detect your location. You can browse through all 134 jobs The Star Entertainment Group has to offer
Salary estimated from 277 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 120 Indeed users who have interviewed with The Star Entertainment Group within the last 5 years.
Are you prepered to work a rotating roster eg 12hrs shifts. Day shift 7am-7pm.Night shift 7pm-7am. Please be aware The Star does not recognise the above as shift work so penalties do not apply. Are you prepared to work with sewage waste water leaks and open electrical. Alot of the management is not qualified and the place upon employment does not cunduct a phisical or police check. Maybe this is the place for your dream job.
They asked different questions regarding your previous jobs & also asked about the different situation handling matters.
- The Star Entertainment Group