The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Excellent Place to work

I Really Enjoyed working there.Good salary. Nice people and environment. Wish i can go back there one day .Meal and uniform provided. Free light rail from central station to Star City

Pros

Free meal, Uniform provided

Same role

Not bad if you have other commitment

easy job over all, one thing to keep in mind is do not take customer's anger personally. One good thing is you get to work with different people everyday, and some of them might been there for ages but you never seen them around.

Pros

free meals

Cons

shift work
Same role

Good company and people

Job security, decent salary. Nothing to really complain about.Great place for uni students as there are a lot of career development opportunities within the company.
Same location

Fun workplace, good benefits and all

I worked at The Star just over three years, it was sad to leave but i have a new challenge for me and following my dream. The Star has been one of the best place that i have worked, sure the best company. I had three amazing years and i have worked and meet so many people from different countries. It was fun but always professional, also relaxed. Thank you all Star Casino, i will 100% recommend anyone to work there. Hands down, thank you.

Pros

Buffet free lunches, light rail for staff, discounts accross the venues, gift cards twice per year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group