The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Excellent

Best Company to Work. U can enjoy working here in any way u want and can learn a lot which u never experienced in your life before .. They provide numerous benefits and safe work environment

Pros

Everything is best.

Cons

No cons

Same location

Fun workplace, good benefits and all

I worked at The Star just over three years, it was sad to leave but i have a new challenge for me and following my dream. The Star has been one of the best place that i have worked, sure the best company. I had three amazing years and i have worked and meet so many people from different countries. It was fun but always professional, also relaxed. Thank you all Star Casino, i will 100% recommend anyone to work there. Hands down, thank you.

Pros

Buffet free lunches, light rail for staff, discounts accross the venues, gift cards twice per year

Negative

Very negative experience working at the star Sydney.No management support,use if force policy sucks to eject into patrons out of the casino,no support at all.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner every shift

Cons

Long hours, management are bullies, work itself sucks.

Worst employeer ever

Treats staff like less than numbers. Only care about squeezing every cent out of players. If a player has even a little money they can do as they want

Pros

Uniform supplied and cleaned

Cons

Treats staff like garbage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group