The Star Entertainment Group logo
The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Fun, and respectable work place

I thoroughly enjoyed working for the Star group. I would recommend this workplace for job security and career progression. although it is a little far to travel for myself.

Same role

Iconic Place (Gambling, Hotels & Night Club with different events venues)

Working at The Star is something different compared to other places. It has polished my customer service skills more than before & have more experience in situation handling.

Pros

Free Meals

Cons

Long Hours
Same role

Don't care about the staffs

Working as a security . Pay is not good but take all the pressure from them . Shift work They don't care about people who travelling from far , just give 4 hrs shift , but when they recruit they promise to give you 8 hr or 12 hr shift a day . Sometime u don't get break but if u late for 2 to 3 min to go to the door , the supervisor scream and shout at you but they don't care about our break . Bad bad nd bad don't even think to get a job here

Pros

Terrible supervisors

Cons

Less hr nd Long travel to work
Same location

Very Productive

Star City is very fun and exciting job. I was able to gain so much experienced in Customer Service while working as Casino Host. Complaint Handling and delivering High Standard of Service is a must to learn and apply to all the patrons and regular VIP patrons. Staff are very friendly supervisors and managers are very respectful to all the staff. Unfortunately after working at the Casino for 15 years in Customer Service. Our Department were redundant due to re-structuring.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group
  • Fun, and respectable work place