The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Great Teamwork

Goldmark was paramount in my initial introduction to the jewellery industry and training me as a junior manager. I was privileged to have been mentored by some amazing managers who had many years of sales experience and took me on as a daughter. Goldmark groomed me for a happy and successful career in sales and management.

Pros

promotion

Cons

staff cutbacks

Same role

Fun place to work

Be a team player. Plenty of different departments.Lots of possibilities for promotion. Hours are 24/7. They have lots of in house traing. Even cross training in other departments. Learning new tables games and promotion to supervisor position. 5 weeks annual leave.

Pros

Free lunch and parking on site at a discounted rate
Same role

Exciting and fun

It's a fun place to work, but has limited career opportunities and creates a narrowed focus on business. The team environment is excellent, and you'll create friends for life. If you enjoy the gaming industry, it's the perfect environment.

Pros

Free lunch, uniforms cleaned, discounted city parking.

Cons

High pressured environment, LONG shift-work hours, heavy regulation
Same location

Not bad if you have other commitment

easy job over all, one thing to keep in mind is do not take customer's anger personally. One good thing is you get to work with different people everyday, and some of them might been there for ages but you never seen them around.

Pros

free meals

Cons

shift work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group