The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Not Fun Workplace at all

they think they are the best in Hospitality, they want you to provide a high quality service, but they pay you very little in relation to other conventional restaurants, there is a lot of competition between coworkers and a lot of stress. Horrible Organizational Culture

Same role

Productive and fun work place

Good communication, Collaborative and team work, Quality and accuracy of work, problem-solving, Attendance and dependability, Ability to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
Same location

Fun workplace, good benefits and all

I worked at The Star just over three years, it was sad to leave but i have a new challenge for me and following my dream. The Star has been one of the best place that i have worked, sure the best company. I had three amazing years and i have worked and meet so many people from different countries. It was fun but always professional, also relaxed. Thank you all Star Casino, i will 100% recommend anyone to work there. Hands down, thank you.

Pros

Buffet free lunches, light rail for staff, discounts accross the venues, gift cards twice per year
Same location

Negative

Very negative experience working at the star Sydney.No management support,use if force policy sucks to eject into patrons out of the casino,no support at all.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner every shift

Cons

Long hours, management are bullies, work itself sucks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group