The Star Entertainment Group logo
The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

productive and fun

learnt a lot of new skills and had a lot of fun working here. would recommend to future people who have a thrill for gaming or enjoy providing exceptional hotel service.

Same role

was a good experience, is hard job, but had good enviroment good lunch, internal Benefit

I considered arriving on time. Daily delivery of clean uniforms, availability of food and coffee, cordiality of colleagues in my area and in other departments,

Pros

free lunch, good energy enviroment, good administration

Cons

physical resistance to work in housekeeping
Same location

Very Productive

Star City is very fun and exciting job. I was able to gain so much experienced in Customer Service while working as Casino Host. Complaint Handling and delivering High Standard of Service is a must to learn and apply to all the patrons and regular VIP patrons. Staff are very friendly supervisors and managers are very respectful to all the staff. Unfortunately after working at the Casino for 15 years in Customer Service. Our Department were redundant due to re-structuring.
Same location

Fun, and respectable work place

I thoroughly enjoyed working for the Star group. I would recommend this workplace for job security and career progression. although it is a little far to travel for myself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group