The Star Entertainment Group logo
The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

The Star Entertainment Group

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Productive, fun place to work, busy environment, fast paced

-Highly recommend for people to work at the Star Casino! -What I found most enjoyable was becoming friends with so many people, from different cultures and backgrounds -Career paths are endless -Always able to get cross trained in other departments -Always extra shifts available to pick up in the Events department -Fun atmosphere! -Very fast paced -Everyone works as a team, and you are working alongside happy outgoing like minded people!

Same role

nice eat street

Like other IT organizations, the STAR IT is getting funnier, no idea what has happened in this world. IT is not that a serious business anymore as used to be. No one shows respect to IT; IT itself makes things worse. If to blame, it should blame to those 'expertise'. When gold and sand mixed, the real gold has to go to the bottom.
Same location

Sad I had to leave

I was an employee of the Star for about 4 years, I would stay longer if I could. Management wasn’t too shabby. Their briefing each morning was motivational. Rotating roster was flexible and understanding for casual employees. Work flow was met with support if anyone fell behind ; made lots of friends helping each other out . LGBTQ friendly. Free lunch / coffee / ice cream / tea / bakery snacks (carbs were gained as easy as losing em) . Part time pay could’ve been better ; Casual rates were fair 👍🏻 Vacuums were great if you had a well looked after trolley , upkeep of cleaning products half the time was poor which was frustrating.

Pros

Super Friendly !

Cons

Poor upkeep of cleaning products
Same location

was a good experience, is hard job, but had good enviroment good lunch, internal Benefit

I considered arriving on time. Daily delivery of clean uniforms, availability of food and coffee, cordiality of colleagues in my area and in other departments,

Pros

free lunch, good energy enviroment, good administration

Cons

physical resistance to work in housekeeping

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• The Star Entertainment Group
  • Productive, fun place to work, busy environment, fast paced