The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

Very Productive

15 May 2020
Star City is very fun and exciting job. I was able to gain so much experienced in Customer Service while working as Casino Host. Complaint Handling and delivering High Standard of Service is a must to learn and apply to all the patrons and regular VIP patrons. Staff are very friendly supervisors and managers are very respectful to all the staff. Unfortunately after working at the Casino for 15 years in Customer Service. Our Department were redundant due to re-structuring.
26 July 2018
Same role
Electronic Gaming Host and Attendant (Former Employee) - Sydney NSW
Great place to work while studying or looking for night work. Great staff benefits and awesome way to meet new and interesting people. Good pay and location for transport.
20 March 2017
Same role
Gaming Services Host (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Greet customers and provide patron assistance on the main gaming floor. Manage casino applications and perform casino promotions. Demonstrate The Star’s key values within the host position. Utilising skills and knowledge learnt in VIP and applied to current role.
4 March 2020
Same location
Customer Service/Security Liaison Officer (Former Employee) - Casino NSW
I thoroughly enjoyed working for the Star group. I would recommend this workplace for job security and career progression. although it is a little far to travel for myself.