The Star Entertainment Group

Chef4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

company

place should be workable and funny. then u can love your work. other things is that staff and management should have good relation. this 2 things makes companies growth. And staff need some flexibility. if he or she need urgent day off. company should give.

Pros

its good for stuff. it will make good relation with company and stuff.

Cons

long hour is not so good all the time. but if need, you should do. not for all times.

workplace fun

i joined the star entertainment group February 2015. it was great fun to work with nearly 1000 employees with different nationality.i worked in garde manger.

Excellent Place to do an apprenticeship

A typical day at work is picking up stock before the long trek up to the kitchen. Then I top up, rotate stock, and plate up and make orders as the dockets come in. I've learnt many things,how to prep, how to work in a line; a service situation, and many chef skills. The hardest part of the job is that as hard as I work, I get paid very little. so it's less enjoyable.

Pros

Free Meal swipe, 20% discount casino wide

Cons

Low pay

Produtive

Busy and constant day at work The hardest part is the uncertainty on hours, as it is everywhere in hospitality. In saying that, I have always ended up finding hours, because I was always asking and available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Star Entertainment Group Reviews by Location