The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews for Gaming Manager

Gaming Manager4 reviews
Australia4 reviews
It's a fun place to work, but has limited career opportunities and creates a narrowed focus on business.
The team environment is excellent, and you'll create friends for life.

If you enjoy the gaming industry, it's the perfect environment.
Pros
Free lunch, uniforms cleaned, discounted city parking.
Cons
High pressured environment, LONG shift-work hours, heavy regulation
Be a team player. Plenty of different departments.Lots of possibilities for promotion. Hours are 24/7. They have lots of in house traing. Even cross training in other departments. Learning new tables games and promotion to supervisor position. 5 weeks annual leave.
Pros
Free lunch and parking on site at a discounted rate
Goldmark was paramount in my initial introduction to the jewellery industry and training me as a junior manager. I was privileged to have been mentored by some amazing managers who had many years of sales experience and took me on as a daughter. Goldmark groomed me for a happy and successful career in sales and management.
Pros
promotion
Cons
staff cutbacks
Managing staff on a daily bases,dispute resolution with staff and customers hourly,being adaptable at a minutes notice , reporting wins and losses hourly, decision making and reporting solutions to senior management daily,customer service updating and improving staffs interaction daily. Hardest part of the day telling people what they don't want to know,Easiest part of the day people interaction ,players and staff.
Pros
loved working a rotating shift roster
Cons
working christmas day