The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews for Host/Hostess

Host/Hostess4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

3.9Pay & Benefits

Very Productive

Star City is very fun and exciting job. I was able to gain so much experienced in Customer Service while working as Casino Host. Complaint Handling and delivering High Standard of Service is a must to learn and apply to all the patrons and regular VIP patrons. Staff are very friendly supervisors and managers are very respectful to all the staff. Unfortunately after working at the Casino for 15 years in Customer Service. Our Department were redundant due to re-structuring.

Fun and unique

Great place to work while studying or looking for night work. Great staff benefits and awesome way to meet new and interesting people. Good pay and location for transport.

The Star Casino

Greet customers and provide patron assistance on the main gaming floor. Manage casino applications and perform casino promotions. Demonstrate The Star’s key values within the host position. Utilising skills and knowledge learnt in VIP and applied to current role.

Fun Place

Dealing with guests is the most enjoyable and yet could be the hardest part. Working overnight (graveyard) would be the second most difficult. Overall it is exciting and fun environment. No wonder I worked for almost 11 years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Star Entertainment Group Reviews by Location

• The Star Entertainment Group
  • Host/Hostess
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?