The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews for Server

Server5 reviews
Australia5 reviews
Quick and fast paced
"fun" but just really quick in pace due to amount of people -

that surround you. Can be tough at times physically and mentally but OK.

Has plenty of benefits and the people inspire you to enjoy the work tasks and events you join-in to see and work in.

It's consuming work on the weekends and public holidays due to the high traffic of patrons, but you get used to it, it makes you a people person.

The workplace itself will take care of your needs, food and laundry. You just have to be there.
The Star casino is everything about money, as a waitress you get the best pay wage and tips, lots of benefits such as free meals, free light rail and uniform washed and ready for you every day.
Beside that, nothing. No safety, no help, no empathy, no uman beings! High levels of staff are machines, they don't care about you, who you are and what you do for them, you are just one down there, easily replaceable.

Better find a place with less benefits but where you are considered a person.
Pros
Pay wage, benefits
Cons
Everything else
I enjoy working in disability fields because it is of my career. I completed bachelor degree in disability at ACU. Sometime it very challengeable defends on the situation of the clients behaviour.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
12 hour a day
The Star has offered me a wealth of opportunity and experience for which I am very grateful. These include refined customer service skills and adaptability.
Pros
Free cafeteria meals, great staff, enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
Due to job agreement, I cannot share any relevant information about Star Casino. However, I can easily say that it is an amazing place to work and develop the hospitality skills.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Star Entertainment Group?