The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews for Surveillance OperatorReview this company
Surveillance Operator1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 114 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
This place destroys morale, management bullies staff. The pay is underwhelming when compared to other control rooms, which all only have a fraction of the work load. Switching shifts between days and nights every two weeks, except when youre on "swing shift" which is every second month or so, where you switch multiple times per week, its extremely unhealthy. The work environment is very toxic, staff members step on each other to get ahead. The job also requires you to give two months written notice if you want to leave, and if you fail to do so they strip you of all leave entitlements and payouts. Multiple staff members have also been the subject of unfair dismissal, so there isnt even any job security. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for work, I'm writing this becauss I dont want anyone else to go through what my workmates and I went through. Literally any other control room job is better, keep looking, stick with regular security until you find something else.
Some staff are ok
Literally everything else
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Star Entertainment Group?
See more The Star Entertainment Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 114 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about The Star Entertainment Group
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Star Entertainment Group?3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at The Star Entertainment Group?3 people answered
- What is The Star Entertainment Group sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at The Star Entertainment Group?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at The Star Entertainment Group?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at The Star Entertainment Group? What are th…2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at The Star Entertainment Group?2 people answered
- How often does the Star Casino request you do a drug and alcohol test?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Star Entertainment Group?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at The Star Entertainment Group?2 people answered