The Star Entertainment Group logo
The Star Entertainment Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews for Surveillance Operator

Surveillance Operator1 review
Australia1 review

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 114 reviews

Underpaid, understaffed, overworked and overscrutinized.

This place destroys morale, management bullies staff. The pay is underwhelming when compared to other control rooms, which all only have a fraction of the work load. Switching shifts between days and nights every two weeks, except when youre on "swing shift" which is every second month or so, where you switch multiple times per week, its extremely unhealthy. The work environment is very toxic, staff members step on each other to get ahead. The job also requires you to give two months written notice if you want to leave, and if you fail to do so they strip you of all leave entitlements and payouts. Multiple staff members have also been the subject of unfair dismissal, so there isnt even any job security. Please do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for work, I'm writing this becauss I dont want anyone else to go through what my workmates and I went through. Literally any other control room job is better, keep looking, stick with regular security until you find something else.

Pros

Some staff are ok

Cons

Literally everything else

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Star Entertainment Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

The Star Entertainment Group Reviews by Location