The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

great learning environment
Apprentice Chef Star Culinary Institute (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 August 2019
I completed my apprenticeship here through the Star Culinary Institute. As part of the apprenticeship we all had the opportunity to move to a different restaurant every 3 months. Tafe was organised scheduled and paid for. we also had masterclasses and in house competitions to encourage learning and development. The Star is dedicated to your growth and development as a chef and sets you up for a great career ahead.

Other The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

Very exciting and challenging role. Heaps of customers of different backgrounds.
Croupier (Former Employee) –  New South Wales29 September 2019
Excellent management from all departments. Gaming managers are professional and cares for their staffs. Table games are well positioned according to their nature of games. Absolute fun and exciting game experience.
Great job lots of fun!
Multi Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 September 2019
Great place to work with fun to be had along the way.

Senior management needs to learn the importance of culture change and be more supportive of the team with better work life balance
Pros
Fun
Cons
Poor work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Star Entertainment Group Reviews by Location