The Star Entertainment Group Employee Review

View all The Star Entertainment Group reviews

One of the best place to work.
IT Operations Consultant - End User Computing (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 August 2019
Great company. You can gain experience in various environments and platforms without having to leave. Matrix structure does provide some good checks and balances.

Other The Star Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

great learning environment
Apprentice Chef Star Culinary Institute (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 August 2019
I completed my apprenticeship here through the Star Culinary Institute. As part of the apprenticeship we all had the opportunity to move to a different restaurant every 3 months. Tafe was organised scheduled and paid for. we also had masterclasses and in house competitions to encourage learning and development. The Star is dedicated to your growth and development as a chef and sets you up for a great career ahead.
Its 6 star company
Commercial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD15 August 2019
Work environment is safe friendly staff always ready to help other people supervisor and manager soo good everyone working in a team job security is main thing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Star Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Star Entertainment Group Reviews by Location