The University of Queensland Employee Review

View all The University of Queensland reviews

Producive and organized workplace
Doctoral Researcher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 February 2019
A very good place to work. Very organized. I learned a lot, worked with very new laboratory machines that I've never thought I'll work. I learned more about different cultures and respect. The workplace used to be calm and friendly. The tearoom used to be a place to eat our lunch and make friends. The hardest part of the job was the beginning, just to be in use with the routine, safety inductions and all rules. And the most enjoyable job part was seeing my research developing, was really exciting!!
Pros
Always a friendly atmosphere
Cons
work by myself sometimes

Other The University of Queensland Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Post Doctoral Reseacher (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD4 May 2019
Very good University to work. Good work life balance and professional growth. A reputed University of Australia. Very cooperative staff. I didn't face any difficulty working here.
Flexible working hours
Tutor for Plant Microbe and Insect Interactions (Former Employee) –  St Lucia QLD9 April 2019
You are able to manage your working loads without pressure from the superior. However, it totally depends on who is your boss. Working environment is good, people are friendly and like to help each other (in some groups)