The Wine Quarter
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

The Wine Quarter Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Fun workplace great culture.
We recognise that anything we accomplish should not come at the expense of the societies, economies and environments we are a part of. To that end we’re committed to being a responsible member of australian communities.
The Wine Quarter có môi trường làm việc tuyệt với. Công bằng và lãnh đạo luôn lắng nghe và tiếp thu ý kiến của nhân viên. Tuy nhiên cơ hội thăng tiến ở đây không nhiều
At the Wine Quarter I am responsible for answering customers queries via digital platforms, email correspondence and phone calls. There are several tiers of management who are all extremely helpful and the majority of my co-workers are currently completing their degrees so we all have much in common. My favourite part of the job is the strong relationships I have built with the other staff and the hardest part is the conflict resolution with customers and escalated issues which we have to calmly create resolutions for.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Escalated issues with customers
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Wine Quarter. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3