THINGZ

THINGZ Employee Reviews

Staff are amazing people to work with
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth south19 June 2019
As a store manager the Expectations are extremely high from head office level the pay for the store manager is not very good at all for what they expect you to do you get paid on the salary for 38 hours but normally do 50 at least and every second weekend
Head Office level is so unorganised. The pressure you receive from the Ops manager is so unrealistic.
Fun and happy work environment
Retail Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Armadale, AU12 December 2018
A typical day at Thingz is unloading stock, pricing them and putting them onto the shelf. We do recovering, so we clean up all the aisle so it isn't messy. We also take care of any customers in need.
Great Place to work!
Lay-by and hold sales (Former Employee) –  Perth WA23 November 2017
Loved working there, and always felt welcome, Great Staff! A great way too expand your knowledge in the retail field, and a great first job! Very much enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Lovely Staff
Cons
Less Houra
Good retail environment
Sales assistant/ Manager (Former Employee) –  SA13 November 2014
Merchandising most enjoyed in this discount gift store as worked daily with stock displaying on shelving and in window displays. Worked alone in store most days and only had other team members in for a couple of days a week.Manager run all store daily duties on my own.
Pros
merchandising
Cons
long hours and no support.