Thompson Health Care Employee Reviews

My skills in management went to the fore; instructing a team of Assistant Nurses was very rewarding. Enabled me to realize my potential.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  Frederickton NSW31 March 2018
As above. The hardest part of the job was time constraints and therefore not feeling fulfilled each day because there was simply not enough hours in the day to get all your work done. The residents themselves were the most enjoyable part of the job. Nice and handy to Fredo Pie Shop too.
Pros
Straight across the road from Fredo Pie shop.
Cons
Overall a great companion
Aged care (Former Employee) –  Frederickton NSW28 January 2018
Management were wonderful ,understanding and compassionate . I never had a problem and always found them to be caring.i would definitely work for Thompson healthcare again
Good team work, Working environment, all were friendly, management was so good, RN were so supportive
Assistant in Nursing (AIN) (Current Employee) –  Sydney Northern Suburbs NSW7 March 2017
MonaVale House is a part of Thomson Health Care. It is located in Sydney Northern Suburbs with 65 beds. My role was to sit up the resident from bed for breakfast in the morning. After breakfast is served help the resident to feed then who needs help. Assist them in showering. Recording all the incident in computers . I found the management so good. All the staff and partners are so friendly and helpful. everybody works in a team. All employees are from different religion and culture but are treated equally. There is no any discrimination. The hardest part of job is only when resident dies it really hurts otherwise I learnt how to handle people with different types of disabilities and challenging behaviour by enjoying working with my co-workers as a team.
A very nice treatment with all residents
Assisstant in Nursing (Current Employee) –  NSW25 March 2015
The hardest part of the job is when you attached yourself to the person your taking care of and one day you'll know that the person that you really like has gone forever.
Pros
free, tea and coffee
Cons
15 mins. break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Thompson Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6