TLH Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

TLH Group Employee Reviews

Great and fun workplace to be working in. Lovely staff and an amazing company culture that TLH Group has established, which is rare to find anywhere else. Bright and vibrant office with chill out areas that will make it seem like you are at a spa and not in a office. Very collaborative team environment with flexible working arrangements that will allow you to keep a work/ life balance.
It's a great Company to work for to get begin a Career in The Hospitality Industry. However, We only get work on a Casual Basis when Special Events come on at ANZ STADIUM. It's an Awesome Experience and it jump started my Career in The Hospitality Industry. Can'tthanktbanlk this Company Enough for giving me an Opportunity to workl in The Hospitality Industry. Only difference is you have to wait for work and its not always Consistent during the off Season.
Working at TLH has been very rewarding and exciting! They provide quality training and fun yet professional work environment! It's always such a pleasure going into work every day :)
Mucha exigencia, pero te proporcionan todas las herramientas tanto tangibles como intangibles.
Pros
Trato humano
Cons
Prestaciones
I have enjoyed working at ANZ Stadium for them while there has been NRL/Soccer games and concerts. working casually for them I am now requiring to have more work and hours in some other capacity
  1. Employee Reviews