Toowoomba Regional Council
View all Toowoomba Regional Council reviews

Toowoomba Regional Council

Toowoomba Regional Council Employee Review

Could be great but upper management are clueless. Lowest pay.

Upper management are clueless as to what happens at the ground level. Very toxic culture mostly coming from the lifers. Unfair pay structure. Two people doing the same job on the same site and one can claim particular allowances and the other can’t. If your good at your job you have no chance of promotion or moving into other areas as management will block you to keep you where you are so your forced to leave to progress anywhere. One of the lowest paid councils in the country.

Pros

Can work with some great people.

Cons

Upper management Low pay No opportunity to earn a better wage

Same role

Good work an people

I would not hesitate in saying working for council was the best job I have ever had. I enjoyed the variety of different jobs and fellow worker's. It is the type of job u want for life.,great superannuation and many perks..

Pros

Rostered day of every fortnight an great working conditipns

Cons

No chance of being hired, due to the hiarchys that dont care how much you try
Same roleSame location

Casual on-going repeatitive work

I enjoyed working with TRC because they were always organized and i knew what my role expected of me. Early morning 3am starts we probably the highlight of that job as i got home at 1:30pm and had time to have a social life also. The hardest part of being a part of TRC was having to leave them due to family commitments.

Pros

The overtime

Cons

Seasonal work
Same location

Great Place to work

Toowoomba Regional Council is great to work for they always take the time to account for your work-life balance and provide training when you require it to help you move further through the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toowoomba Regional Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question