Total Support Services Ltd

5: Total Support Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Management is insidious

I worked barely 5 month with TSS and I met a few wonderful rostering staff and amiable clients that I learned a lot about life from them. I worked tirelessly covering staff shifts both those that called off sick, those that deliberately don't want to show up for work, and some very difficult shifts. I gave it my all . Some of the shift I was underpaid. However, the management is so toxic and literally lost touch with reality. They rather pay you with back by discarding you by using tactics of falsehood and so much scorn to push you out. You will regret ever working fot them. Another thing I lately realised is the owner does not tolerate religious beliefs. Too much high handedness.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Toxic culture which starts at highest level

Toxic, nasty bullying culture which starts at highest management level.Performance management and sacking staff is considered "fun". Honestly dont know how this organisation has passed audits and registrations. No flexibility, no trust to do your role. Micro managing at its best.

Cons

The Management is woeful! A real bunch of cowboys in their approach to working with participants and staff. Their lack of any real plan is totally unprofessional and totally unacceptable

Pros

Cons

No support, no real plans, unprofessional

Fun, Careing, Outings, Wkends Away, Best Bosses, Great Team

I love my clients, I would do anything for them. I'm happy to be with TSS, my boss is amazing and I've made lots of friends. This company changed my life and gave me a chance of a career. I love my boss.

Pros

Free wkends away at respite

Cons

Casual can differ from each fortnight

Great

Very good work culture.. It was nice to be part of them.. It is a good team environment and very good approach. They support you and help you where ever needrd

Pros

Grear

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Support Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question