Toyota Material Handling Australia

5: Toyota Material Handling Australia Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

really great atmosphere where you are treated as a real person.

I was employed as a contract admin support. My contract was for two months but I was there for about six months.The work atmosphere was fantastic, always a good morning, always a see you later, have a good evening. During the day there was conversation and laughter. All members of staff were like this, including management.They were flexible when I needed to take my adult daughter to an appointment.

Pros

I don't drink coffee so when the manager did a coffee run he always bought me a hot chocolate, This was often accompanied by a bacon and egg burger.

Cons

unfortunately my contract ended.

Great atmosphere with a great team

Working at Toyota has been delightful. End of month is always a busy time although working with such a great team makes it all enjoyable and worthwhile. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Great Place to work! Exciting times ahead!

TMHA is one of the best places I have worked for. They are always looking for ways to improve the overall workplace. The managers are friendly and open to discussion. Overall, this is a professional and financially strong company to work for with plenty of prospects in sight.

Pros

Supportive workplace culture, family environment, financially stable

Rather not say on here

Would not put on here my thoughts as i dont think that would be appropriate. Although I have my thoughts they are good to work for if you have a real mechanical mind.

Has heap of work but terrible pay

They may be the best forklift company but the turn over is massive, goes to show that Toyota is unfortunately a slowly sinking ship. If you are ambitious and keen to do exciting work, then Toyota is not for you.

Pros

Heaps of work

Cons

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toyota Material Handling Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question