Trade Secret Employee Reviews in Ipswich QLD

3.1Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
productive and worth it
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ipswich, QLD6 May 2014
A typical day at work for me is processing stock and making sure that we make budget as well as assisting others in their times of need. I have learnt how to handle money, process stock, working together as a team more etc. The management and co workers at my current work place are amazing and I enjoy their company and their styles of learning and working as well as their company and how we work together as a team to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job for my would probably be learning how to do re funds as I have been trained to do refunds but I do struggle sometimes. Trade secret is such a small company run by gazal and you feel like you grow together as a family and it really truly is a blessing that I have a job there.
Pros
Cons
short hours
Trade Secret, a place to build up your Retail Experience!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ipswich4 December 2013
Trade Secret was my first step into Retail, a day at work such as Thursday Late nights would be hectic and busy. I've learnt to always stay clam and professional when you are under pressure by customers, and that they are always right. At the end of the day, it's the work that's left behind. So we must always keep our customers happy.
The management were great, they were very encouraging and supportive the whole time I worked there. The co workers were friendly and always put pride in their work.
The hardest part of the job was facing with angry customers, but learning how to keep my job professional at all times.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people, learning amazing skills that I will carry on for the rest of my life. Retail is AMAZING!
Pros
Good training and friendly staff
Cons
Not enough shifts