Trade Secret Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff
In Summary i rate the store 6/10 rubber chickens
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW16 March 2017
My experience at Trade secret was short as it was a work experience opportunity, As to the environment of the store it was very cool calm and collected.
Pros
Decent Lunch breaks
Cons
the terrible taste of music played though the store
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Domain Townsville11 April 2016
Enjoyed working and learning. Management was very understanding and helpful so as was my fellow team members. Was learning more on processing, did not find the job hard in any way was to busy enjoying the learning side of things.
Great co-workers to work with.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Maroochydore, QLD18 February 2015
The typical day at Trade Secret would be processing customer sales using eftpos terminals and/or using cash. I would unbox stock at the counter getting it ready to go onto the floor ready to be sold.

I learnt how customer service is always the number 1 priority in retail.

The management that I worked with didn't treat me to the way I would have liked it, resulting in me leaving and looking for another job.

My co-workers were great. They always had a smile on their face and always were knowledgable at what they did.
Trade Secret, a place to build up your Retail Experience!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ipswich4 December 2013
Trade Secret was my first step into Retail, a day at work such as Thursday Late nights would be hectic and busy. I've learnt to always stay clam and professional when you are under pressure by customers, and that they are always right. At the end of the day, it's the work that's left behind. So we must always keep our customers happy.
The management were great, they were very encouraging and supportive the whole time I worked there. The co workers were friendly and always put pride in their work.
The hardest part of the job was facing with angry customers, but learning how to keep my job professional at all times.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people, learning amazing skills that I will carry on for the rest of my life. Retail is AMAZING!
Pros
Good training and friendly staff
Cons
Not enough shifts