Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

Trade Secret, a place to build up your Retail Experience!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ipswich4 December 2013
Trade Secret was my first step into Retail, a day at work such as Thursday Late nights would be hectic and busy. I've learnt to always stay clam and professional when you are under pressure by customers, and that they are always right. At the end of the day, it's the work that's left behind. So we must always keep our customers happy.
The management were great, they were very encouraging and supportive the whole time I worked there. The co workers were friendly and always put pride in their work.
The hardest part of the job was facing with angry customers, but learning how to keep my job professional at all times.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people, learning amazing skills that I will carry on for the rest of my life. Retail is AMAZING!
Pros
Good training and friendly staff
Cons
Not enough shifts

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff