Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

productive and worth it
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ipswich, QLD6 May 2014
A typical day at work for me is processing stock and making sure that we make budget as well as assisting others in their times of need. I have learnt how to handle money, process stock, working together as a team more etc. The management and co workers at my current work place are amazing and I enjoy their company and their styles of learning and working as well as their company and how we work together as a team to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job for my would probably be learning how to do re funds as I have been trained to do refunds but I do struggle sometimes. Trade secret is such a small company run by gazal and you feel like you grow together as a family and it really truly is a blessing that I have a job there.
Pros
Cons
short hours

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff