Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

Fun and welcoming
Retail (Former Employee) –  Oxley VIC3 December 2016
While working at Trade Secret, I learnt how to keep myself busy, the very first advice I got form one of the workers was to always keep myself busy. The hardest part of the job was stacking clothing in the right places and the right order, but I'm sure if I continued, I would have gotten better at it.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
stacking

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff