Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kawana QLD27 May 2018
Easy cashier systems and end of day routine. Friendly staff, easy to get along with. Fitting rooms is super easy, and answering the phone. Just need to know what line to transfer the customer to, depending on what department they are asking about.
Pros
cheap clothes
Cons
end of day call and customers not listening

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff