Trade Secret Employee Review

View all Trade Secret reviews

Fun place to work, co-workers are great.
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankston VIC17 June 2016
I usually enjoy going to work. It is interesting, and gives me something to do. I have learnt many skills such as how to deal with unhappy customers, work in a retail environment & problem solve. My co-workers at this job are always lovely to be around, and always assist with help I need. The hardest part of this job is trying to deal with unhappy customers and try to create a positive experience for them. I find that I can always find a way to get around problems and give customers a good experience when shopping in the store. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great co-workers that I spend time with whilst working. They always have a smile on their face and are helpful to me.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Poorly organised rosters

Other Trade Secret Employee Reviews

Trade Secret
Retail Assistant - Accomplishments (Former Employee) –  Frankston VIC18 April 2019
Working here was a good learning experience for a young person like me. I got to know how a retail store operated and how it was managed by the staff. I then learnt what Trade Secret meant. The workplace culture was cooperative and postitive. I learnt the many daily tasks when being there for a week of work experience. From security tags and sorting out clothing and new stock. Hardest part would be standing for a very long time I would feel tired after the shift was done. Most enjoyable was meeting new people, learning about retail in general and developing customer service skills. Good place to work overall.
Pros
Cons
Long standing time
fun environment
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mount Druitt NSW13 March 2019
trade secret was my first ever job
taught me a lot about customer service and helped me get out of my shell to speak to people and engage with other people
Pros
great hours
Cons
were not very good when it came to communication with staff